If your game is crashing, please try these basic troubleshooting steps and see if any of them help:
- A hard reset. You can do this by holding down the Home and Sleep/Wake button.
- Reinstalling the game. (Don’t do this if you’re playing on a Guest account.)
- Cleaning up your multitasking tray here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4211?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US.
- Try ‘Resetting your Network Settings’ by going to your device Settings, then General, then Reset and Reset Network Settings. NOTE: This will delete all stored WiFi passwords on your device so please don’t tap on it if you forget your WiFi password!
- Playing on a different device from the same connection.
- Playing on a different connection with the same device.
- Restoring your device using this information: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414. (Don’t do this if you’re playing on a Guest account.)
If you are still encountering issues, please send us a support ticket.